Discovery Lane is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Discovery Lane is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Discovery Lane customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Discovery Lane takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Discovery Lane reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Whilst we endeavour to supply goods that are of the highest quality, we recognise that issues may arise. In this case, if you find you have a faulty or damaged product upon delivery, please contact Discovery Lane immediately at email@example.com. We will make every attempt to replace, repair or refund the product. In the case of a damaged or faulty product, the price of return shipping will be at the cost of Discovery Lane. Images of the faulty or damaged product are required and the product must be returned in its original packaging.
If you wish to exchange your product, the product must be unused, and in its original packaging with no visible damage to said packaging. You are required to contact Discovery Lane within 14 days at firstname.lastname@example.org and notify us of your reason for exchange. Photos will be required and approval from Discovery Lane is required to exchange your product. Your exchange will come in the way of a toy of equal or lesser value, store credit will be issued if necessary, however no money will be returned for an exchange. Proof of purchase will also be required and return shipping will be at your expense.
RECEIVING AN INCORRECT PRODUCT
If you are incorrectly sent the wrong product please contact Discovery Lane immediately at email@example.com and quote your Order Confirmation Number and contact details. We will give you directions on how to return the product to us, using our delivery company. The product must be in its original packaging, intact. We will ship the correct product once the incorrect product have been received by Discovery Lane.
We endeavour to dispatch your order within 24-48 business hours, unless we are waiting on stock, in which case you will be notified upon ordering. Once your order has been dispatched, you will be notified and sent the relevant tracking information via email. We have no control over the order once it has left our warehouse, however the table attached details standard delivery times. We use Sendle for all of our shipping purposes which keeps our shipping fee competitive.
Flat rate shipping fee of $10.00 per order.
Shipping on orders over $200 is free.
Shipping time frames are listed below. Please note that this should be used as a guide only:
- 1 to 2 business days to Sendle to Adelaide
- 1 to 2 business days to Sendle to Albury
- 2 to 3 business days to Sendle to Bendigo
- 1 to 2 business days to Sendle to Brisbane
- 2 to 3 business days to Sendle to Bundaberg
- 3 to 7 business days to Sendle to Cairns
- 1 to 2 business days to Sendle to Canberra
- Same or next business day to Sendle to Central Coast
- 1 to 3 business days to Sendle to Coffs Harbour
- 4 to 12 business days to Sendle to Darwin
- 2 to 3 business days to Sendle to Geelong
- 1 to 2 business days to Sendle to Gold Coast
- 3 to 4 business days to Sendle to Hobart
- 3 to 4 business days to Sendle to Launceston
- 2 to 3 business days to Sendle to Mackay
- 2 to 3 business days to Sendle to Maryborough
- 1 to 2 business days to Sendle to Melbourne
- Same or next business day to Sendle to Newcastle
- 1 to 2 business days to Sendle to Northern Rivers
- 7 to 10 business days to Sendle to Perth
- 1 to 3 business days to Sendle to Port Macquarie
- 2 to 3 business days to Sendle to Rockhampton
- 2 to 3 business days to Sendle to Sunshine Coast
- Same or next business day to Sendle to Sydney
- 1 to 2 business days to Sendle to Toowoomba
- 3 to 7 business days to Sendle to Townsville
- 1 to 2 business days to Sendle to Wollongong
Discovery Lane ABN – 59512478757